Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 2: Rollercoaster

Overview
Today was a new struggle.  Marisa and I are cheering each other on- it means so much to have a gung-ho friend to do this with.  Saul and Eva are going at their own awesome pace- gotta love those guys for hanging in there.  Had a panic attack because I have plenty of veggies in my fridge, but nothing I can mix together to make a meal so I dragged Bri with me to the store and bought $30 worth of produce... raw, wholesome produce.

Food
Breakfast was a rush- had a papaya and ran out the door because I was making my epic lunch.  Added a multivitamin to the routine today.

Lunch consisted of mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes, carrots, Maui onions, basil and a homemade dressing out of avocado, lime and noni flower honey. Longyan for dessert.

Dinner was, once again, a mess.  No time to plan for the meal, so I grabbed some strawberries on the way out. Began soaking quinoa to make something delicious tomorrow.

Late night snack (for lack of dinner) included papaya, banana, 1/2 white nectarine, and strawberries.

Drinks consisted of coconut water and Naked fruit juice.

Snacked on almonds throughout the day.

I am starting to think about "real" food more and more and how easy it would be to just grab a protein bar or make a bowl of oatmeal.  Feeling loopy on and off, not at all productive at work.  Distracted and unorganized feeling but still somehow have energy to keep moving forward despite my constant inner hunger.  Body doesn't feel any different, just dragging.  What have I gotten myself into?  Day 2 is finally over.  Can I survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment