I've been trying to do my best to stay active, but I'm finding myself struggling this past week with portion size and sugar. I have never felt so out of control with my eating habits, and I hate it.
I haven't been able to pinpoint why this uncontrollable feeling has taken over until I had a lull in my mood thinking about what happened to Tommy. I have begun an emotional eating phase, over consuming and feeling almost to the point of being sick from eating so much junk.
Eating so much junk has made me feel junky. Just today, I've eaten 5 chocolates, 3 walnut cookies, 2 bananas, a full breakfast and lunch, yet its only 4:00 pm. I feel sick to my stomach but I have this need to eat something sweet. Feeling jittery from the sugar high right now. Having a hard time concentrating. Feeling a raging headache coming on.
Trying to integrate healthy food in by making quinoa salad, eating fruits and veggies and cooking brown rice. Did yoga, swam x2 and a 7 hour hike this week. Yet, the results are outrageous.
Just get through this... Maybe I should start my cleanse/detox today, because gaining 10+ lbs in less than a week is ridiculous. Shows you how much I'm really consuming, despite my effort to stay active.
Help... :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment