Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 4: Cravings

Overview
Today has been a day full of cravings and temptations.  Smelling food at work, seeing bottles of drinks, hearing advertisements... no wonder we as Americans fall to fast food by default!  I've been feeling like I have less and less control.  I started all gung-ho, but now I just want to eat regular food.  Colon, be more thankful so I can keep this up!  Show me you know what I'm going through!  LOL

Food
Breakfast: OJ/Acai juice, mixed nuts, papaya, banana and PB

Lunch: (oh em gee) coconut water, celery, peanut butter, bananas, almonds, honey, cucumber chips (they're crunchy and I cut them all circle like so I could imagine they're chips! hahaha)

Dinner: soaked quinoa + organic tomatillo pico de gallo + sprouts, papaya + lime, fermented cabbage (kimchi) and frozen Naked juice (sort of like a sorbet!  Right?  I'll just keep telling myself that)

Also, I'm getting more and more forgetful about drinking water.  I went for a jog today, a really LONG jog, and felt my energy was fairly spaced out. Muscles sore from being weak-to-the-sauce, so what happened?  Came home to do floor work and after some pushups/situps, passed out on the floor.  I woke up having no idea what happened and why I was on the floor!  What's going on, body?

No comments:

Post a Comment