Jessi J- Domino
0000- Planning for a fun trip with some friends <3 As the designated organizer, I'm in charge of getting everyone's ideas and planning out a rough itinerary of what we have to do/want to do/ have time to do. :) I can't wait!!!!!!
1000- Corner Bakery with my YAAP gang. We made it through the meeting in 2 hours, recapping on things that have happened and the Professional Networking Session and YAAP 2nd Annual Banquet planning. This is going to be fun! Origami party planned in December to help make decorations for our banquet.... volunteers to help? We will pitch in to get pizza for time and effort :) Call me up if you're interested!
| My Chai & Hearty Oatmeal with all the fixings @ the YAAP meeting |
| Lucas' new toy *chomp* mmm, airy |
| That potato cheese soup was like CRACK |
1230- Fashion Place Mall browsing... eating a crap load of chocolate. First visit: Godiva for our monthly free chocolates! Esther and I got our free truffles and we got Rich and Lucas to sign up... plus, the free peppermint chocolates? To die for. Next, we headed to See's where, once again, we got more samples. XD I think I ate 4 pieces of chocolate as my lunch, about 2x my daily caloric intake....
| Free chocolates with my rewards card! Mmm, peppermint... |
| Esther made these beautiful cranes... they now proudly ornament my brand new baby ^_^ |
1400- Rich and I stopping by the dollar store! Picked up some glass vases for the YAAP banquet... yays. ^_^ Was tempted to buy lots of other candy, but I was all sugared out. -_- Instead I bought.....
1500- BUBBLES! Remember those plastic toxic bubbles you blow up with a straw? Yes, I purchased 6 tubes for all of us to play with. ^_^ Rich and I walked to Christina's to meet her to come over to my place (lol), had Catherine, John, and Brian come down and we all tried to blow the biggest bubble... John's sort of a natural at it. >.< It was fun though-- brought back tons of memories!
| B-E-A-utiful day for a walk <3 |
| First attempts at blowing bubbles.... |
| John blowing out instead of the other way around lol |
| Christina's massive bubble! So. Cool. <3 |
| A few more seconds until her face turns blue... well at least she has amazing hair XD |
1700- It was cold outside, so we decided to make some warm drinks. Can you guess who's is who's? (Hint: it was between me, Christina, and Rich...)
| Who's poison is who's? lol Cranberry Pomegranate tea Coffee with Hazelnut creamer Mint Chocolate hot chocolate |
2000- Looked up some fun things to do on that trip.... I'm so excited it's not even cool. It's all I ever talk about. I just hope everyone can get work off to come!
2200- Went to Laughing Stock Improv Comedy at The Off Broadway Theater with the girls and rice rows.... lol Balcony seats, princess parking, and a good laugh. What an excellent way to end the day!
| All-Stars! |
| An entire day in a second.... |
PS- this song seriously brightens up my mood at any time... not sure why, but it's just so happy and jumpy! Just one of those songs that make you want to smile :D
No comments:
Post a Comment