Saturday, November 12th, 2011 Log
0000- For the first Friday in a long time... I slept early. ^o^ *proud pat on the back*
0900- Woke up to make breakfast! Rolled oats (oatmeal) with chopped apples from the backyard and ground cinnamon sweetened with honey. Hearty, whole, and healthy! ... don't forget the side of coffee with hazelnut Good Karma creamer :)

1000- With Rich and Lucas making BIG plans for YAAP. Looking at new Executive Board Officer positions and getting ready for the end of the year events!
*Student Group Ice Skating Mixer @ Cottonwood Heights Rec Center [Nov. 18 @ 7-9]
*Professional Networking After Hours @ Budweiser, [date TBD, 21+ only?]
*YAAP 2nd Annual Banquet @ Zions Bank, 18th floor [Jan, specific date TBA, possibly Fri or Sat]
![]() |
| Brought to you by: the wonderful, the talented... Catherine Lee Freelance Graphic Designer |
1230- Lunch at Pho 33 with Sterling! Saw some great peeps there, too. Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah~
| Yay! We finally had pho... I ordered the Pho 33 and it came with ox tail... SO DELICIOUS!!!!! I think it's the only one in Utah. <3 |
| Le le, Randy, and Van at Pho 33! Like the scarf? :) H & M in Vegas~ |
1430- Sandy Library with Catherine taking quizzes about what type of brain we have.... apparently:
*Catherine uses, by far, the frontal right lobe of the brain, the Innovating Style. Artistic and creative, she has a unique stacking system of organization that no one else understands. She approaches life with the most adventurous, artistic, and nonconformist part of the brain and tends to be a spontaneous, passionate, and imaginative soul.
*Mika integrates the use of prioritizing, maintaining, and harmonizing style but scored the highest on Prioritizing Style. Adept at analyzing data, I prefer to delegate organizing. This particular style is brief and to the point and it's nature is to tell it like it is. This style wants to win and are willing to do whatever it takes (LOL). Her special genius lies in setting and achieving goals. She can take information, analyze it, and quickly determine the next step. Numbers, effective strategies, and critical analyses speak to her. From making huge life-changing decisions to minor assessments about what documents need to be kept and filed (LOL), she is a leader. "Organize. Deputize. And Supervise." She prefers to delegate the actual job of keeping everything organized, however. (hahaha Hm, this really does sound like me...)
| Some of the books :D Can you tell I really like self-help? lol |
| HAHAHA Girls with character <3 |
| Man, will these pictures ever end?! XD |
| Nope. They keep going.... |
| ...and going. LOL I like this picture though ^_^ |
1800- Dinner with the family... always great eating home cooked meals. You really don't know what you're missing out on until you haven't had it in a long time. I always thought everyone just really liked my mom's cooking and I always thought "meh, I have it everyday." Now, more than ever, I know she really has the BEST home-cooked meal. Ever.
2000- The boys came over.... Tommy made chicken fajitas (on his healthy streak) and of course, the other boys came over hungry. Thanks to Tommy for cooking for them, thanks to mommy for letting them use the kitchen, and thanks to dad for not saying anything when we talked about something I know you disapproved of while you were in the kitchen. <3 LOL
| Just a bunch o' bridesmaids (see bottom of this post) |
| Fajitas! See the tomato? It's just for show. ;) |
| The boys pigging out XD They were delicious! I need a personal chef... Tommy? ;D |
| hahaha I love stuffed face pictures ^^;; please don't kill me. |
2200- Locking people out of their own cars while renting redbox movies! HAHAHAHA Watched Bridesmaids and each one of us got assigned a character... don't. ask. which. character. I. am. >.<


No comments:
Post a Comment