Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lazy Dayz

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song

Saturday, November 5th Log

0000- "Watching" the movie The Illusionist with friends... lol  Good movie, but what made it even better was we were all in our PJs.  Yes, it was a PJ party!

0830- Someone couldn't sleep so I woke up early.  ;)  Woke up to a white winter which was actually a pleasant sight.  For someone who doesn't like snow, it got me into the Christmas spirit.  ^_^

1000- Made breakfast with the friends... well, there were 3 of us.  We made these delicious ham, cheese, and egg grilled sandwiches.  Dang, I'm craving one now!

1300- Got dropped off at work.  On Friday I got called off, and as you'll see in my future Finance post, I'm a bit worried about the moo-lah... so I opted to work half day on Saturday.  It was slow and good.  Wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else (but with friends) on a cold snowy Saturday. :)

1900- Dinner at Wa Mei!  First time I've been there- anyone have opinions about this place?  I thought it was alright because the prices were reasonable and the quantity of food was good.  We ordered Wonton Soup, Pork Steamed Buns/Dumplings, and these thick sauteed noodles with egg (sorry, forgot what it was called, and for good reason... I didn't like them very much lol).  Overall, those dumplings were pretty good!  For less than $6, these dumplings are steamed and have the juice from the filling inside the skin.  With a side of soy sauce/black vinegar dip, it is definitely worth a try!





2100- Well, at this time, I couldn't believe how lazy/tired I was.  Was suppose to go to Jay & Harry's housewarming party, but just went straight home.  A mixture of tiredness due to lack of sleep and the slow speed of the day made me want to stay in.... along with other motives... lol

Overall, a satisfying day.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment