Monday, November 14, 2011

Winter Wardrobe Change



It might seem kind of sad, but I have so many clothes that I can't fit them all into one closet.  Hence, my necessary seasonal wardrobe change took place today.

Putting away all those tank tops, shorts, and tees and pulling out the sweaters, quarter sleeves, and layered clothing got me excited (yet sad b/c I don't like the 7 months of winter) for my favorite type of food...

Soup.  <3

What the....?  How did a clothing post turn into food?  If you found yourself asking this question, then you don't know me very well.  ;)

Just kidding, I'm still talk about winter wardrobes.  I have to say I looooove accessories.  Hats, scarves, the lot.  I think I have a figure that really compliments those types of accessories without looking like I'm bulky.  On the flip side, I'm so long that it's really hard to find long-sleeved shirts (hence, they always turn into rolled up shirts).

Love/hate relationship?  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment