I think this might be the second quiz I've posted on my blog... but they're oh so fun to read about other people and to do yourselves. :) Note: I got bored/tired of answering so many questions, so some of them might have stupid answers. XD
1. What’s your middle name?
I don't like to say it... it's in Chinese.
2. What are you listening to right now?
2NE1- I Am the Best
3. What was the last thing you ate?
NY style pizza slice from Maxwell's East Coast Eatery
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Lulu
5. Do you drink?
Lightly.
6. Do you smoke?
Can't stand it
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
Eyes. No, not only that sappy stuff, but also eye contact (confidence & comfort level) and eye level (height)
8. What is your hair color?
"Phoenix" orange ;)
9. What is your eye color?
Poo color
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Yes and yes! I have 5 pairs of glasses and 8 different colors of contacts <3
11. Dogs or cats?
Both are cute :)
12. What’s your favorite animal?
Men. LOL
13. What’s your favorite television show?
Any Asian drama.... and Gossip Girl
14. What’s your favorite movie?
I have a few, but they're silly and I don't know why they're my favorites..... not gonna tell. You'll see when I quote them on a daily basis.
15. What’s your favorite band/singer?
Lately I've come to realize Ne-yo is a pretty darn good artist. For some reason, I've always had a soft spot for Britney. I am really into Katy Perry and Nicole Scherzinger's music. I love Girls Generation and all it's glamour. I'm starting to really like f(x) more and more, too!
16. How old are you?
A quarter of a century last month.
17. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Yes, but it shall stay a crush... and a secret. ^_~
18. What’s your sexual orientation?
Depends on if I'm under influence LOL
19. What’s your favorite color?
White... but if you don't consider that a color, then Tiffany Blue <3
20. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I use to get embarrassed really easily, but that went away somehow. Not quite sure, it happens on a daily occasion
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
I wish there were two of me so I can get everything that I want dooooone
22. What were you like when you were a kid?
I was a fat and ugly kid that didn't have many friends.... and I was kind of weird.
23. What would your dream house be like?
Contemporary. Chic. View. Everything inside would make me feel small.
24. What last made you laugh?
Tommy flicking butter all over the stove and missing the pan altogether hahaha
25. What is your favorite word?
dork
26. What is your least favorite word?
I don't really like crude words....
27. What turns you on?
Asian Animals (see Q12) hahaha
28. What turns you off?
disappointment
29. What is your star sign?
Libra
30. What are your favorite books?
Self-help books -_-"'
31. Do you have any siblings?
Love both Catherine and Brian to death.... <3 xoxoxo!
32. Do you like to dance?
Aw man, I can't help but to dance when there's a great song on!
33. What is your definition of cheating?
Yikes. Emotional tryst & anything physical
34. Have you ever cheated on someone?
"Oh, oh you mean like sex 'n stuff"- LOL (love you)
35. Do you regret anything?
not figuring out what I wanted to do as a career in high school.... honestly, I would have had my master's degree when I was 21 if I had known I wanted to do OT.
36. Do you have any phobias?
lol Lots, but the only one I'm willing to share is my phobia of feet. *gross*
37. Ever broken any bones?
Nope, never. Although, someone almost broke my pinky once by popping it... lol
38. Ever come close to death?
*goes emo*
39. What is your religion, if any?
Love *hopeless romantic right here*
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
I am one and I have lots... it's called best friends :P
41. Are looks important in a relationship?
You have to be somewhat attracted to them physically, right?
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
Mixture + my own flare
43. What is your favorite season?
California.
44. Do you have any tattoos?
I know Patrick does!
45. Do you have any piercings?
Use to... didn't work out so well
46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
Currently 1 girlfriend... her name is Lena and she is my L.L. hahaha
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
YES. I will openly admit that my imagination does wonders for my feelings and emotions of fictional characters ^^
48. Who is your celebrity crush?
Does it have to be a celebrity?
49. Are you a virgin?
Like a virgin.... hey! Touched for the very first time~~
50. Do you get jealous easily?
No, it takes a lot to get me jealous, but when I do.... you know you've pushed it too far lol
51. What is your favorite type of food?
Asian by far.... although I'm currently obsessed with Greek food. Thanks to Dan for helping me with my Greek fixes!
52. Do you ever want to get married?
Don't know, I think I'm happy right now, but I can also see myself with someone.... with or without someone, as long as I'm happy, I'm good :)
53. Who was your first kiss with?
kissing? ewwwwwww
54. Have you ever been cheated on?
:'(
55. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Something that speaks to me as an individual with interesting hobbies.... that guy would have to be uber clever and know what I like to make it a perfect date... but it's do-able :)
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Per-vert? hahahaha j/k, j/k!
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
Katy Perry's an alien; she's supernatural, extraterrestrial.
58. What talent do you wish you’d been born with?
Perfectionism? lol
59. What is your saddest memory?
:'( :'(
60. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sure, why not? Hasn't really happened to me though
61. Do you believe in soul mates?
hm, if there is only one, than we're all screwed.
62. Have you ever dyed your hair?
All. The. Time. I look back at my pictures and my hair is different every year. It's quite interesting
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
Yes. :( People can be so mean!
64. Would you go against your moral code for money?
Depends on how immoral, I think.... not sure, I'd have to be presented with the unethical dilemma and weigh out the benefits & consequences
65. What are three things most people don’t know about you?
Not sure if the world is ready for these secrets.... but if I had to share something, it would be that I'm actually really sensitive (despite what comes out of my mouth) and I care about people who are close to me more than they will ever know.
66. Who are you jealous of?
Accomplished leaders
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
Use to, it was a giant teddy bear named bebe
68. How long was your longest relationship?
over 4 years
69. Is the glass half empty or half full?
just drink it until it's empty (Asian side coming out lol)
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
seeeeecret ;)
71. Who is your most loyal friend?
Catherine
72. Are you in a relationship?
There are lots of relationships that I value more now than I ever have :)
.
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
Does a crush count?
74. Are you a bad person?
lol seriously?
75. Are you a lover or a fighter?
both... I fight for love
76. What did you do on your last birthday?
Danny made me some homemade pho, Catherine made me cocktails, a birthday cake/ice cream cake, and close friends came by to celebrate with me :) Later that weekend we all went to Lone Star Taqueria for the big group birthday dinner ^_^
77. What is your favorite quote and why?
"Choose a career you love and you will never have to work a day in your life." -Confucius
It speaks to me right now because I love what I do... I look forward to working every day. What I don't like is waking up early.
78. If your best friend died, what would you do?
Die.
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I wish I knew what I know now and would go back to the beginning of high school.... is that a change?
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
Spend it with friends and family <3
81. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
Something about possessed unicorns and scary stuff... ask Catherine and John
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
I'm happy as both, but I'm learning how to be single. It's actually quite fun!
83. Who were you in a past life?
I've never thought about that.... ideas?
84. What is your happiest childhood memory?
I think my childhood was pretty happy. I loved my parents and I loved building forts with Catherine and dancing to music so loud it shook the house.
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
Almost...
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
I have a pretty good imagination, but not that good.
87. If you were the president, what would you do?
watch Mars Attacks
88. What is your ideal career?
Well, being an occupational therapist. My other ideal career would to be a housewife, because I love all aspects of that.... he would be spoiled ^^;;
89. What is your political affiliation?
Are you asking if I like donkeys or elephants?
90. Are you conservative or liberal?
oh, I see.
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection?
nobody's perfect -_-" this is a dumb question
92. Do you like kissing in public?
Depends on how passionate? I didn't use to, but I'm okay with it now :)
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
the number of hours in a day
94. Where would you like to live?
Warm. End of story.
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
Already went on it ^_^ With the best traveling buddy ever!
96. Describe yourself in one word?
fragile
97. Describe yourself in one sentence?
I'm going to leave this one open for those of you who know me to fill it in...
No comments:
Post a Comment