Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OT Reunion @ Symposium


Vitamin C - Graduation Song (Friends Forever)

I know I'm a bit behind on my Saturday logs, so here we go... time to play catch-up.  Hopefully my memorable song will make up for it.  :)

Saturday Log: November 19th, 2011

0000- Momentum for some rock climbing!  No pictures from this b/c last time I got chalk all over my lens XD  Hella fun, hella sore.  Damn forearms... why can't you be stronger?!  ><  I could only climb 5.8 grades and have it be fun... I think if I tried a 5.9 I would have died (or it could all be mental).

0900- Back at the OT school for the first time in ages.  I was able to "listen" to some of the research projects that were happening and re-unite with my second family... it was because of these guys I started this blog.  <3

1200- As good of a class we were, we're still a mischievous bunch.  Skipping out on the 2nd half of the symposium, we had a mini-reunion to catch up on everyone's lives at Stephanie's house.  It's weird because we're all making money... something that is totally unfathomable when you're a student.  The proof?  We all have new cars.  :)
New carzzzzz

Aw, mini Steveather :)

Love being able to see these gals at work :)

The Stroke Team experts ;)

So... I couldn't hold the baby b/c he was gonna cry ><

Two babies meet for the first time!  Little did they know
this was the start of a new friendship :)

The mini family reunion ^_^

1800- Helped mommy make dinner... she always works so hard in the kitchen to make delicious creations and we all love her for it.  My assistance in the kitchen doesn't do any type of justice for how much she cooks (or how much I miss her dinners.... *tear*).

2000- Nickelmania!  Last minute get together to just hang out and celebrate Johnathan's new job!  Congratulations Mr. massage therapist.... can I be your practice dummy?  lol  My neck hurts... constantly.

Beatrice & the ticket machine O_O

The girls out having fun!

She did that on purpose -_-

Lulu and Johnathan... congrats on the new job!
Sorry to all those who came... I didn't get a picture of everyone!  :(

2330- Came back to the house with everyone after a quick stop at Walmart.... everyone was craving smoothies!  Made some deliciously thick smoothies... but the recipe definitely can be perfected.  Will definitely try it again soon.

Until next Saturday's post... which is the next one lol

No comments:

Post a Comment