Census has been quite low at our facility and I've been called off these past few days. :\ Next week my boss wanted to call me off the WHOLE WEEK, but I opted to work at a different facility.
Dang, that's far! That's halfway to Brigham City haha. I just got 2 seasonal jobs to keep me more busy. If I go like, 2 days without working, I feel useless haha.
Ohhh noooo. I hate not working :(
ReplyDeleteCensus has been quite low at our facility and I've been called off these past few days. :\ Next week my boss wanted to call me off the WHOLE WEEK, but I opted to work at a different facility.
ReplyDeleteLayton, here we come!
Dang, that's far! That's halfway to Brigham City haha. I just got 2 seasonal jobs to keep me more busy. If I go like, 2 days without working, I feel useless haha.
ReplyDelete