:(
I've put myself in an awkward situation. It's obvious that I'm really involved and I see a lot of leadership qualities of people that most would never get to see. Therefore, it makes me a really good candidate to write letters of recommendation for these students who work so hard to make themselves stand out, right? After all, scholarships are key to getting through college without debt or working your butt off...
But sadly, the truth is no. I can't write letters of recommendation for outstanding students because I'm on the committee who either 1) helps develop the scholarship, 2) decides the finalists, and/or; 3) does programming for the scholarship program.
*sigh* So you see, I've placed myself between a rock and a hard place. I never really thought about the repercussions of my actions, and now it seems to be biting me in the bum.
:(

No comments:
Post a Comment