Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nothin' Like Hitting the Gym

It has been almost 5 days since I went to the gym, and getting back to it feels soooo good!  Last night I went to the gym.  Even if it was only for an hour, I still feel refreshed.  I took this survey for Bryan awhile back (for his Athletic Training class) about why I exercise... well, there are so many benefits, it's unreal.  BUT, one of my favorites is the way it feels after a good workout.  Whether it's cardio, weight training, or taking some classes, it's always a good feeling.  You might say I'm an addict for endorphins.  ;)

I won't wait another 5 days to get back to the gym... learned that lesson the hard way.  I'm already feeling sore... something that doesn't happen too often when I work out a bunch.  Plus, I wanna look good for graduation.

Graduation and summer, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment