The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTAs) at the hospital are really fun to just get to know and hang out. Today, I had a great time hanging out with Jim, Anita, John, and Kori. We chatted about being OTs, played Yahtzee, Sorry, Blackjack, and had lunch together in forensics. I don't think I've ever really bonded with them so much until today. Each one of them is a great therapist and have such great personalities, it makes me wish I was applying to USH as an OTR/L.
They're so cute- today, I've been asked by 3 of them if I was applying for the open position here at the State Hospital. And, despite my easily-persuaded judgment, I persisted. Provo is just too far to work at, and having a state job just doesn't pay the loans. However, I would definitely consider it in 5+ years. This place is pretty laid back, people are great to get along with, and there's never a dull day. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment