Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#1 Slacker

I'm feeling like the laziest bum right now....

I don't want to do anything.  Seriously!  I have all these things on my plate, and I just sit here.... and write blogs (lol).  Maybe it's because I'm almost done with fieldwork, maybe it's because of all the things that are happening to me, maybe it's because I don't have motivation to eat right and exercise.  Maybe it's a little bit of everything.

Hm... what's on my ToDo List?

  1. Fieldwork Project
  2. Document an Evaluation
  3. Thank-You cards
  4. Wrap FW gift
  5. Clean out office
  6. Pee.... (brb)
  7. Remind Cat about the flyer for Cinderella Story
  8. Study for Boards Exam
  9. Apply for jobs
  10. Graduation stuff (pics, attire, announcements, parties)


I went to the bookstore and bought myself a journal to keep updates on what's happening with my life.  Maybe I'll make it into my personal self-help book... I dunno.  Hopefully this will give me some form of motivation to keep moving forward.

But for right now, lazy and I have a date....  zzzz

2 comments:

  1. Mika! I've been a lazy bum too! I am slacking at school and at life lately. I just wanna sit at home and watch movies all day! Haha. You're not alone!
    Speaking of graduation parties, I was just texting Cait yesterday about a dream I had about a huge graduation party we threw! I'll have to message you the details, it was sa-weeeet! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, let's do! Should we do it in our new backyard? :) Potluck style! lol

    ReplyDelete