I stayed up really late making thank you cards for each therapist. It was really quite fun (I was in a state of flow) before I realized it was already 1:30 in the morning. I went to bed, excited for the day to come. I woke up a bit early to finish working on my fieldwork project: a reference booklet for doctors to make referrals to OT. It wasn't exactly complete since I didn't have the group descriptions of each group, but Rick was pretty impressed with it. This project was in addition to my other two fieldwork projects. :)
I came into work late, but in a great mood. Singing Moulin Rouge at the top of your lungs while driving is the best! Rick gave me my review (which I totally rocked!) and received 152 out of 122 (A++?). I cleaned out my office *tear* and headed out to lunch with the crew.
We went to Zupas (YUUUUUUMMMMYYYYYYY) and it was fun but sad to think this was the last time I get to hang out with great people like this. I hope I'll still have an open invitation to come visit and hang out someday. Afterwards, we gave our hugs and goodbyes, and I was off.... to start a new chapter in my life.
I love you guys, and will miss you dearly. You've changed my life... and I'll never forget you.
Creme Brulee @ Zupas! Thanks Kori, it was delicious <3
Jimbo and me!
Kori, the photogenic one ;)
John's such a sweetie!
The bawss/baldie, Rick ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment