Come to find, after all that layering and effort to sleep... I have a fever.
Not sure if it's because I've been running around, or if I'm just tired, or if it's because it's hot here and we go into cold AC places quickly (hot cold hot cold....), but yeah, I'm sick.
Cat and John went to the Hello Kitty Cafe today while I stayed at home talking on the phone with Mom. I went to the doctor's to get some meds- at least it's just a fever and nothing else. Peggy was really worried for me and wanted to get this over with ASAP so I wasn't sick while traveling back to the states.
She's so smart.
I napped all afternoon (finally, I could sleep) and woke up to have grandma's homemade chicken noodle soup. It is literally the best thing in the world- no form of Cambell's could even dare to be called chicken noodle next to this.
I have been spending the entire evening updating my blog. I'm really sorry about the pictures- I don't really know what else to do without my memory card reader not working, but there's only 1 week left- I might just have to UL the pics when I get back home.
Love you all, and wish me the best. If I die from this fever, just give everything to Brian Lee. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment