I'm back in Utah and have been laying low for a bit. Mostly to sort things out, but also because I'm just really tired all the time (stupid jetlag... *shakes fist*).
Today I went out for the first time to socialize. Yes, I did it. I came out of my dark little cave, clinging on to Bryan the whole way, and took a step forward. I met a whole bunch of people at Sugarhood Park to play some Ultimate Frisbee... one of the world's coolest sports (even though I suck at throwing).
It made me so happy to see old friends- especially Danny, Rich, Tommy, Betty and Bry. I really did miss them so much and never thought that it would affect me this way. I guess I'll have to think twice if I want to move out of the states... I may have to bring them all with me. ;)
I also made some great new friends which I hope to see again- Young (dunno the spelling yet, haven't added him on FB lol), Jen, Troy, Will, and Jeff. Friendly people. :) We went out for soft serve at a local Shop n' Go located... where? Shoot, I didn't pay attention. It was something like 1700 S and 1700 E... will have to recheck that later. Then, we drove all the way up to Bountiful to hang out with Bry and her family- I only remember Bry showing me the epic firework video on her phone and knew this was totally worth the drive.
And literally, it was 5 minutes of the most exciting firework show I've ever experienced. The only fireworks I've experienced this year. Thanks <3
You know how I couldn't upload my pictures because my card reader was broken? I was okay with that- it was a minimal loss. But to have my camera be broken... I'm hurting a little. At every event I want to take pictures but I can't! :((((( The family took the Tryx, so I'm left with... maybe Cat's Casio? lol
No comments:
Post a Comment