Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wu Fen Pu Night Market

Today we were off to a late start.  We ate guo-tie (pot stickers) at a local restaurant John recommended.  I ordered original, curry, and kimchi pot stickers with a bowl of fish meatball soup.  Cat and John were craving shaved ice, so we went and got xian yu xian while waiting for the boys to wake up/get ready.  All of us met up at Wu-fen-pu market at the Songshan station to do a bit of shopping.... I'm getting more frugal and stingy about what I buy in case I can't even bring it back home.

We took the train (bad idea) to this Kitchen/Drinks shop where they had all the drinks under the sun.  Different kinds of teas, milk teas, fresh juice, shaved ice, smoothies... it was a ridiculously long list of drinks.  Everyone ordered some food and drinks while I didn't quite have the appetite to keep going... but we played some card games and had fun just sitting and chilling.  I suddenly got tired and was aching to get to bed... thank goodness the boys had to check out of their hotel early tomorrow morning.

I got to bed late, couldn't sleep because it was freezing in my room, woke up at 6am to put on a long sleeve shirt, woke up at 8 to put on pants and socks, woke up at 9:30 to turn of the AC....

No comments:

Post a Comment