Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Modern Toilets and Maid Cafes

Taipei- July 10th, 2011

I have a new resolve- I'm sick of being embarrassed about gaining so much weight here that I'm gonna do my best to work it off.  I know it won't be the same amount of muscle as when I left, but I damn well won't come back a fatty.

So for the start of today, I began my workout.  I did the Insanity fitness test... and failed, miserably.  I am so out of shape it's revolting.  Grandma came down to the fitness room with me- she was so cute, trying to use all the machines, but I warned her and watched over her to make sure she didn't hurt herself by using a machine wrong or putting too much weight on it- she's so fragile.

After workout, Cat and John woke up... lol  They woke up pretty late, but that's okay, we're on vacation.  :)

Catherine and I looked over some old photos grandma wanted to show us of dad.... sooo cute!

[wishful thinking of desired pictures here]

All of us met up and went to Ximen for dinner at Modern Toilet.  It was such a clever idea for a restaurant... business was good, food was fine, overall, a fun photographic experience.  ;)  We had a great time as we headed out to a maid cafe!  Oh my gosh, it was so cute and fun.  Our maid/waitress was the cutest thing ever!!!  We had fabulous drinks, too.  <3  Overall, I think I could get use to going to maid cafe's.... Bryan, you should totally try it!!!

Cat's friend Kevin met up with us and they all wanted to go to Huka.  Kieth and I have no interest in that, so we walked around Ximen shopping and found this calligraphy guy.  He was completing calligraphy of people's names... and of course, Kieth and I had to do it.  It was pretty cheap and cool to watch.

I raced back to the MRT/Train to make it back in time without taking a taxi *whew* and started to pack my stuff for the trip home.  I am at my very limit on weight for my luggage.... I'm sort of scared to go shopping the next few days.  :(



No comments:

Post a Comment