Monday, April 25, 2011

College Career

To all my readers out there (especially to the ones who have known me the past 7 years),

I took a break while studying today to share with you the past 7 years of my academic career.  I'm talking about tens of thousands of dollars put into an education that has led me to where I am today.

I decided to do this because I was texting Yen (aka Duyen) about how her college path has been similar to mine- decide on a major, change it temporarily (because Pre-Pharm really ISN'T a major, people... it's a pre-degree.  You can't even get a degree in it unless it's a Pharm.D), pursue a Bachelor of Science and go into grad school.

Honestly, no one plans it out to be that way- barriers and trails lead us here.  Here's my story through college- hope it serves you better than just writing about it.

Click to enlarge... that's what she said
I'm 1 month from reaching the finish....  X marks the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment