Last night I attended the YWCA Leadership Summit: Earning Respect and Credibility. From this conference, I felt so touched, motivated, and enlightened to become the best leader I can be. No, the best person I can be. With just a single action, I believe I can change situations, life, and even reach out to the world.
I'll start by letting go of what doesn't belong in my life. I'm going to be courageous, inspiring, and compassionate about what I do. I'm going to create my own personal brand- what I cause, create, generate, choose, or allow in my life moment to moment. I can only do this by beginning to let go of fixed beliefs and go at my own rhythm. I'm going to celebrate who I am, in the here and now, and from now onward.
Every day, I'll say to myself, "What I can do, is..." I can wake up and eat a good breakfast. I can complete all the tasks on my list. I can spend time with people I love. I can take a minute to relax and center myself. I'm never going to say I can't, because saying so means I won't. I will be open to all possibilities and live in the now.
I have a feeling that being confident and open about my personal brand will be contagious. I'm going to create a bigger and better ME from the inside out. I'll let myself shine out by feeling it deep within my heart. If it spreads, then I wish the best to those who experience (or come close to experiencing) what I am about to do. If I believe in myself, others will believe in me, too.
I believe in all of you. Follow me and let's take this journey together. :)
This is an inspirational video that shows us how one action can make all the difference. We can all be that one person- but do we have the courage to step up and take that challenge? To face the barrier? Let's cause the ripple effect.
Hope you all like it.
i just crieddddddd~
ReplyDelete