I feel like I should be in the DBT Emotional Regulation Therapy class at Utah State Hospital right now. My stress level is so high I don't have a way of releasing it. Every little thing stresses me out. Something as simple as making lunch is almost too much to handle.
I'm falling apart. Days are starting to blur. I had to be reminded tomorrow (today, now) is Monday because Bryan had to go to bed early for school. It's a mental mosh-pit clusterf....
I'm really not trying to exaggerate, I'm being as honest as possible. Nothing seems to be relieving my stress. Not reaching my goal of studying 4 hours/day (because I can always get ahead and study more), not cleaning therapy, not massage therapy, not retail therapy (I don't have money to spend in the first place, and even if I did, I'd stress about having enough money to go to Korea... Oh crap, I don't even have a plan for the trip yet!), nothing.
HELP... I need a way of releasing this distress. Is there a way of assuring myself that I can get through this? That my back-to-back packed day tomorrow is only temporary? That I've given up all social avenues to reach my goal is worth it? Is it?
It doesn't help that my mom is asking me to do a whole bunch of random stuff that takes time- time that I don't have. They're simple things, really, that in any other circumstance, I could easily and willingly do, but right now, I feel like one more request and I'm gonna snap. One step away from becoming an alcoholic... now that's a therapy I haven't tried yet.
*deep breaths* Only 1 more hour of studying before I can go to bed.... then tomorrow comes:
Monday, April ??, 2011
A.M. Taxes (ask payroll for W-2 forms, email Cindy)
File taxes OR for tax extension (depending on whether or not I can get my W-2)
P.M. Study NBCOT, 2 hours
*Saffron Valley Website- insert content & web images
Powerflex & Abs Workout
Study NBCOT, 2+ hours (@ home or Saffron Valley)
*I may have to follow Catherine's recommendation and ask Lavanya to reduce my work load. I hope she understands. It's a bit embarrassing, seeing how I asked for her help and now I have to back down on work.
No comments:
Post a Comment