Friday, April 15, 2011

New Resolve

Lately I've been slacking off on my studies.  Yesterday, I was brought back to reality- I only have 1 more month until I take my boards exam.  1 month, are you kidding me?!  What have I been doing the past two weeks?!

I checked and re-checked my planner.  Meetings, events, workouts, hangouts, trips.... yeah, that does take up quite a bit of time.

So, I'm setting a goal (and pardon me if I'm too clinically trained- I can't write goals in any other way):

In 1 month, I will study for the NBCOT a minimum of 4 hours each day, 6 out of 7 days each week.
In 2 weeks, I will complete 150 pages of review and score at least a 60% in the practice test.

Now that I have my new goal, here's my resolve- I will drop anything and everything I can (meaning I don't have to be there) to study for this damn test... and I WILL pass the first time.  $500 is too much to just throw away.

My apologies for those who I had previous plans with- I will become Michelle, the home-bound bookworm for the next 1 1/2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment