Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Photo Shoot VOTE

Hey peeps,

So, a couple of weeks ago, I did this photo shoot at Busath Studio & Garden.  They're a pretty well-established photography & print company and I had the rare opportunity to do a shoot with them.

Unfortunately, they're a wee bit pricy ($200+) for prints, with no option of getting any of the digital pictures.  Here's where YOU come in.

**I need your vote!  I get to keep 1 picture... only one.  Help me make a decision by submitting your votes in the comments below.  You can make your vote anonymous, or put in your name.  Anything helps.

There are 28 pictures (yes, I know, only one) but please let me know your favorites.  You can view the pictures HERE.  Thanks for all your help!

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. oo i like! I choose 7,11,17 haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha my fav. comes in order of 16 as the best, followed by 26 and then 10~ Great pic!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. mika~~u look great^^ i like 9,13,23.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee_M_69064-2928 is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    @Paul: wait, which one is that? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like 22! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like your contacts. but I think #11 is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like 18, 22, and 25

    18 - It shows a more playful side of you, has great color and lighting, and its more of a natural Michelle. =)

    22 - I like this one because it shows a more serious side of you. Also good color and lighting.

    25 - I think I like this one the most. I like the placement, color, lighting, and it also shows a more natural side of you and a natural pretty smile. =)

    Good luck! Overall they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1, 7*, 10, 18, 22, 23*, 24, 25, 28

    *favs

    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like 3. I think it just captures 'always-looking-forward' type of leadership that I've seen you do. It's like you're happy with what you're doing but you're always looking ahead to see or experience something better.

    ReplyDelete