I've found the solution to my budgeting problems! Okay, maybe not a solution, but a temporary cushion. My dear friend, Lavanya, opened up this fantastic Indian restaurant and business is booming. However, it's still in the works of improving. As a student about to graduate with a master's degree and in limbo because I can't work as an OT yet (the irony...), I reached out to Lavanya for some help.
Little did I know that when I went in to meet with her (and enjoy some chicken byriani & dosas) I would be part of her team in an instant. Meet "Miks" (her nickname for me), Saffron Valley Marketing Manager. Job description: Write newsletters, update websites, post blogs, create events, manage social networks, increase traffic to the website, and improve overall media image. Doesn't sound too bad, huh?
So here's my first outreach: Visit the Saffron Valley Website- you'll be thoroughly impressed. Visit the actual restaurant- you'll be pleasantly amazed by how delicious the food is. Trust me on this one.
Hopefully this will hold me over until I go overseas.... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment