Today I was thinking about what I wanted to write a blog on and then I read my friend, Betty's. I'm gonna write a blurb about makeup, too! Not exactly the same, but more of my own testimony (which seemed to be the magical word today).
Today I left and forgot to powder my nose. I wasn't in a situation where I could just run home and draw on some quick eye-liner... I had to go "nude" for the day. At first it was a bit embarrassing and felt extremely self-conscious everywhere I went. But as the day progressed, no one really said anything or gave me a 'different' look. Not sure if it was 'cause they just didn't say anything, didn't notice (lol), or didn't care. Anyway, I was quite relieved. Relieved to say people I surround myself with are really the best. I choose to be with people I care about and let me act like myself. People who make me feel good about myself (even when my face is bare). It's a great feeling.
I hope all of you are with people that make you feel special. Don't put yourself in a situation where you're being put down, where you don't live up to standards, and where you can't just relax once in awhile. You have a choice, and everyone owes it to themselves to live life to the fullest.
Aaaand, I'm gonna stop here before I start talking about OT and quality of life. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment