Monday, April 4, 2011

Visa to Taiwan!

Ah, 2 months until Korea & Taiwan.  I'm lovin' it!  Lucas and John might be coming with us... but it's still not set in stone.  One VERY important thing I forgot to do was get my Visa to stay in Taiwan.  Normally you don't need one if you stay less than 30 days, but we're staying for about 45.  Things to send in to get a visa:

-Filled out application form
-Passport
-2x2" picture
-Itinerary
-$140 check

Yeesh, that last one's a doozy.  I can't wait to go!  Taiwan will Touch Your Heart~

Now to make plans for where to stay in Korea....

UPDATE 4/11/11:
I forgot to mail 2 important documents:  return envelope fully addressed including $5.00 stamp, and a bank statement.  Yeesh, they're so needy.  Next they'll ask me to give them my first born child...

No comments:

Post a Comment