This year, reservations were made at the ever-so-classy Bambara Restaurant located on the main floor of Hotel Monaco. For some reason, Bryan and I have been dining at places with higher taste; December was lunch at the Garden Cafe of the Grand America with Lucas and Khanh, and January was afternoon tea with Catherine and Lucas. There's something addicting about those types of atmospheres.
Dinner was a brand new experience altogether. With probably the first red wine I have ever liked (thanks Danny!) and hummus dip to die for, we were off to a great start. Food was (of course) expensive, but what unique flavor and presentation our main dishes were. Anyone ever had Couscous? Tried it- not for me. Although, my lamb shank was good. <3
A great night, fantastic company, and an unforgettable experience. I'm glad that Bryan was able to enjoy his Valentine's gift- a 25 page booklet made by yours truly and a large bottle of SoCal cologne. Mmmmmm...
Aw, cute couple!
Showering Bryan with gifts
Delicious hummus on warm bread
Mmm, so scrumptious...
L-O-V-E
I like how Danny's head is sitting on the flower...
And last but not least.... Danny's "special" moment. ;) <3 you guys, and thanks for the unforgettable night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment