To see these cards floating in the air <3
To see a dozen beautiful flowers scattered around my room attached
to a single picture, counting up to 12 with reasons why he loves me.
All leading up to the final gift, an engraved photo album, entitled Memories of Us xoxoxo
And in return, I made him a cookie in the shape of a heart, hand-frosted, delivered to his work...
with a cute voodoo doll attached that compliments my cute girl voodoo doll. <3
Bryan had Catherine and Brian help him decorate, and they recorded my reaction. It's a bit too long to upload onto the blog, but take my word for it-- I was surprised and absolutely loved his gift. :)
Happy Valentine's Day to all the couples out there. Make sure you give your relationship all that you've got!
ohn...!! how cute~!! (haha finally got it^^)
ReplyDeleteThanks John. :) You know, I have those reaction buttons, too. ^^
ReplyDelete