Thursday, February 24, 2011

Monday Night Date Night

WAAAAAY back in December, YAAP had a live date auction.  After much planning, we were able to actually do it!  Even though we split it up into two groups (conflict in schedules), we still had a blast.  Cat was my date-- she's a good pinball buddy.  :)

Here are some pics. Enjoy!

Ski-ball!  :D  Look at those action shots...  ;)

Big Bertha wasn't too full... there were no balls to feed her :(

Deena vs. Jonathan in Frog Jumping Speed Racing!

Johnny was the boxing champ for hardest hit out of all of us!  He was also the DDR master... but I didn't get any action shots (it would have been a blur anyway).  

Deena priming up her punching skills-- what a workout!

Team Hans & Deena.... 6 & 6!!!

Team Jonathan & Janice!

AND.... the best nickel I ever spent.  :)

Overall, it's great to be a kid again.  Now, if only half the machines weren't broken.... I definitely still prefer Nickelmania over Nickelcade, even if the latter was free admission.  :P

1 comment: