Ah... the weekend. <3
I never really understood why pink was always associated with pretty... until recently. Sometimes I get in that mood where I want to look really cute-- ever happen to any girls out there? Maybe I'm the only one who goes through phases of the cute look, dramatic look, and the comfy feel. Nonetheless, my cute look always has to do with some shade of pink. Whether it's my soft pink Gucci perfume, argyle pink scarf, hot pink bra, or even a dab of pale pink lipstick, pink really is the color I default to. No wonder they say Pretty in Pink.
This week really has been a cute-sy week (even my blog is pink-ish). I think I'm going to complete it with a personal spa day: maybe get my legs waxed, do a war mud mask with cucumbers, paint my nails (pink perhaps?), lather on some expensive lotion, take a bubble bath... and maybe some others. I'll improvise. :) Gotta be pretty for Valentines weekend!
But, it's hard to improvise when you've got a blemish.... YES, a BIG HUGE ZIT. *pop* Ugh, it's an eye-sore. Anyone know how to get rid of acne, stat?! It's one of those **Warning, may implement nasty visuals** really big ones deep beneath the surface when all you can see is redness on the surface. Not as bad as any of those zit popping YouTube videos though. **Another warning, don't go watch these vids. I had the unfortunate experience of watching one.... thanks Andriana & Rachael**
UPDATE Fri, 2/11/11
I found a great way to get rid of deep pimples! I used pure oil (I like aromatherapy) and used Bergamot oil topically. Bergamot has an antiseptic property, but also smells great (like oranges!). It burns a bit depending on skin sensitivity, but 2 days will make a big difference when applied every morning and before going to bed. :) Sweet dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment