Hello blog readers out there! I am STOKED to be starting this blog. How did this blog come to mind? Well, I feel I'm in a good transitory phase of my life between school and work that I should start a bit early in order to stay in touch with people that mean a lot to me. I'm a tad afraid of losing my OT friends, Azn friends, Out o'State friends, and even family as I journey towards the "beginning" of my life.
So, I wanna shout out to everyone out there who will be keeping tabs on me-- I want your comments, thoughts, feedback, love, and most of all, to still be a part of your lives.
PS-- Why ABC ID8r? "American Born Chinese Ideator" (creator of ideas/imagination from a second generation Chinese-American).
PS-- Why ABC ID8r? "American Born Chinese Ideator" (creator of ideas/imagination from a second generation Chinese-American).
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment