This week I haven't been updating as much due to:
1) studying 24/7
2) parents on vacation in Cancun, Mexico
Responsibilities went from being accountable for 20% to a packed 90%. Job description:
Person will make breakfast and take brother to school at 7am every morning. Person will water all houseplants, refill water in the fishtank, take out the garbage, pick up the mail, and make lunch every morning before a small break in the afternoon. Once little brother is home, person will monitor everything he does as his accountability for his "tasks" is 0%. Monitoring of feeding the fish, practicing violin & guitar, finishing all homework, checking Skyward (like Powerschool, online gradebook), and keeping his room clean. Signing of papers is required every day to ensure completion. Library visits on occasion to complete online class. Person will buy groceries and make dinner everyday for 3 people. Person will clean dishes, pots, pans, etc after each meal. Person will mop and vacuum the floor.
So, as you can see, this week has been pretty busy for me. It may seem like this is what people do when they live alone or move out of their parents' place, but having to take care of 1 1/2 people is exhausting (Brian and Catherine part-time). I'm really glad I can get back to my regime now, but I might want to keep up the morning school/breakfast routine- it gets me out of bed. :)
PS- thanks to Catherine, who helped with that extra 10%. I seriously couldn't have survived with doing 100% of all the work.
No comments:
Post a Comment