With the help of great family and friends, my start could not have been any better. The night before I had frozen yogurt, a massage, and got better sleep than I had the whole week (due to anxiety). Insomnia’s a bitch. I woke up early after a full night’s rest, printed out some papers, checked facebook. Gotta love my FB friends (shout out to them!) who gave me their support and best wishes. J My bathroom had a sweet good luck note on my mirror from Cat—definitely made me smile. I made myself the most delicious cheese bagel with cream cheese, and my mom came down, packed me a snack (which I wasn’t able to bring into the testing center anyway) and gave me a big good luck squeezy hug. <3
Hm, this blog is already running longer than I planned…. Cutting things short, here’s the rest of my day…
-Traffic could not have been any better
-Got started on my test 15 min early, testing conditions were good (temp, noise, seat comfort)
-Finished in 3 hrs 35 min, even after double checking questions
-Celebrated the return of my social life with Bryan at Chuck-a-rama (don’t judge…)
-Got a bajillion chores done (incl craft supplies, retail therapy, SD card)
-Ate more junk food to keep up my unhealthy trend at In-n-Out (my goal is to start back on my healthy trend the day after… don’t worry)
-Prep’d for friends to come over as a small get together to celebrate
Okay, I’m definitely gonna talk about the party. Awhile back I was telling Cat about all the great ideas I had for parties: 1. Risque game night; 2. Slumber party with delicious h’ordourves for girls that are healthy so we don’t get fat; 3. Outdoor afternoon tea with crumpets, homemade jams/spreads, and lemonade (the viet kind!); 4. Murder mystery (you’ll know what I mean if you watch gossip girl); and… others that I don’t want to spoil. ;) Gotta love event planning.
Anyway, we played risqué games. Mario party soda pop shake (just think of the actions it takes…) obviously the dudes were better at it than us girls… but kudos to Bryan and Bry, the best out of each gender. LOL Losers? Take a shot. We had reigning champion Chris come and show everyone what’s up by making each person who lost take a shot… poor Betty. ^^ Spin the bottle? Yeah, it went there. The best was a huge game of Uno where we made special rules for different cards that were played. Examples of special rules include a bite on the neck, sucking on the pinky finger, fake O for 5 sec, and my fav, unzipping (Bry’s) zippers with your teeth. We stayed up until 4:30 a.m. playing. Heh heh heh… yeah, a little rebellious… or horny.
No comments:
Post a Comment