Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good Ol' Days

Today, I was asked by Rachael to send in my baby picture for a guessing game at our pinning ceremony.  Of course, when you look for something that old, you gotta reminisce on the past...

There were so many cute pictures and some AWESOME pictures of my parents.  Ah, the good ol' days.  :)  Feel free to comment, laugh, and poke fun (but only at me).  ;)

Sooo skinny...

How old is she?

Model?
My uncle... when he was reaaaaally skinny (and shortER)

Badassery
SOOOOO cute ^_^



Hahaha  Please don't kill me ~_~
Aw, he's so little!
Now we know where the badass side comes from...


hahaha  <3  I love my baby sister!



Poser. She's the "thinker"
Yours Truly <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow your dad is freaking pimp! lol (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like this blog post. Not in a creepy way or anything! but you know I have a thing for old photos, and you chose some really good ones! That's why I like to take pictures... so I have them in the future and can look back on them, just like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bryan: I know! Gotta love the leather and tight shirt. :)

    @Chris: Thanks! I tried to get the pictures that represented something I don't see nowadays. Love my baby pic? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i'll have to think on that~ XP

    ReplyDelete