Monday, May 9, 2011

<:D

Yay for parties!  I've decided recently that if I couldn't do occupational therapy, my absolute dream job, then I would either:

1)  Open up a macaroon shop,
Yay for macaroons!
or...

2) Become an interior decorator/event planner :)
Could shop all day!
Why?  Because I love cooking, decorating, and planning get-togethers.  <3

The most recent party I planned was rushed, but so exciting!  I coordinated a joint graduation party for Lisa, Catherine, and me.  The idea was Lisa's (what a cutie- she had a dream about it twice!  You can't turn that down), most of the friends were Catherine's, and I sort of coordinated the food, setting, decor, etc.  We had our first party at our new place in the backyard which was a great hit.  More pics on my Picasa album.








Party hat!  <:D

3 comments:

  1. Hurray for parties! It was a success! :) You would be an amazing party planner! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Can I get the link to your Picasa album? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoorah! :D Thanks Lisa! The link is at the top of my blog- it says Picasa Albums in the menu :)

    ReplyDelete