So, the retail therapy mentioned after my exam refers to these shoes. I don’t know what came over me, but I don’t care what short people say- THERE’S NO RULE THAT TALL PEOPLE CAN’T WEAR HEALS. I could go off on a tangent, but I’ll spare you the details. So, to continue, I got these cute pumps and booties.
Booties: Love the lacing up at the front and my favorite part is the zipper along the ball and cuff of the leather. The heal? A bit wide for better support/comfort. 3 inch heal.
Pumps: Rounded close toe. Black & shiny (wanted the sequined ones, but they were another $12 more). Thin heal (I wanted the ultra thin heals! They make my legs look longer), 3 inches. Platform on the ball of the shoe. Camouflaged black lacing at the heal of foot.
The kick? BOTH shoes = $23. Hm, clearance queen or bargain addiction? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment