You've all seen my closet before... its those large mirrors I like to take self pics in with my point-and-shoot pretty pink camera. <3 Always closed (except for one accidental picture... not gonna tell you which one), there's a lot of favorites in there.
Imma do it by colors.... lol
Favorite things to wear that are:
Red: Guess cardigan
Pink: Victoria's Secret Lacie
Orange: "Pink" yoga panties
Yellow: Nihon Matsuri flower ring
Green: Taiwanese layered ruffled skirt
Tiffany Blue: American Eagle stretch tank
Blue: D&G Light Blue perfume
Black: Mary Kay Signature eyeliner
Gray: Puma ankle socks
Silver: Tiffany & Co. mesh diamond ring
White: Yetty hat (lol)
Gold: Express sequined-scarf (I like to call it Black & Yellow...)
Purple: My Xango glimpse facial line (not pictured, but it's based off of mangosteen!!!)
Ya know, I could wear all this at the same time... but I'd die of embarrassment if I ever wore all that out in public. XD
The best part is!!!!.... i probably bought half of that (^_^)
ReplyDelete