This is a quick post during my minuscule break from studying.... but I'm suuuuuuuper anxious.
It's that nervous feeling before something big where you have to give a good performance, whether or not the audience is there at that moment. I've had anxiety before, but never as severe as this. I'm having a hard time breathing, hard time eating, and what's worse, a hard time concentrating/thinking clearly. I haven't been able to sleep well in 2 days. I feel like my memory is mush and I review things over and over again, but somehow the info's not making sense.
If this were a physical performance, I know I usually overcome the barrier from my many years of practice in high school. Mental tests, standardized tests... it's a bit more unpredictable.
I texted some of my friends who've already taken the test- they all had the same feeling (although maybe not to this extreme). They all got the same practice test score as I did, all felt uneasy about going into it, felt like they failed afterwards.... and yet, they've all managed to prevail. Thank God.
Tips from wise classmates include:
-take a mental break before the test
-review the rationales from the practice tests (and understand them)
-RELAX
-use flashcards
Wish me the best of luck, I'll need your wishes, thoughts, and prayers.
You will do amazing hunnie!!! I have your back 100%!!
ReplyDelete