Just had a Starbucks with my cute friend Betty (don't say you're not! I don't care what they said in junior high!) during Frappaccino happy hour! Paid $2.66 for a venti mocha coconut frap. It tastes just like a samosa girl scout cookie.... yummy! I'm a bit hyper now.... can you tell?! :P I never drink coffee, let alone 2 shots (maybe... I dunno how much is in a venti).... T_T
Listening to fast beat music to keep up with the speed of my brain right now.... Britney's Till the World Ends, New Boyz' Backseat, Ke$ha's Blow... it keeps going ^^ I even took a picture of myself!
hahaha Not wearing makeup, so I covered my face >.< But, I measured my hair... it's already 18 inches long! :O Time for a cut? We'll see... I entered Judy's Katana Salon model contest to get my hair done.... hopefully I get picked! What if I get blonde hair? What if they put extensions?! XD hahaha anything is cool.... Also, I bought this cute headband at Ross for suuuuuper cheap... it totally matches my outfit today! :O hahaha Wow, too hypuuuuuurrrrrrr......
Go insane, go insane, throw some glitter make it raaaaain~ *dances in room flailing arms and jumping like I'm hyphe*
K, now getting back to studying... already finished my chapter for today, but I gotta get a head start on tomorrow- psychiatric and cognitive disorders, 20 pgs!!!
too cute!
ReplyDeleteholy poo, i was trying to follow this post, btw.... and it's a million miles per hour!
ReplyDelete