Ever had those Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies? If you haven't, you should. They're so nummy! I decided to try to make them for Bryan to surprise him at work. :)
1/2 c. sugar
1 c. butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1 bag chocolate chips
Cream sugar and butter. Add vanilla. Add flour. Shape into 1/2 inch balls of dough and flatten with hand or fork. Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes. Melt chocolate chips (I used 60% cacao Ghirardelli XL chips) in double boiler and dip at least 1/2 the cookie in chocolate. Let cool on wax paper. Ready to eat!
Easy, right? :D j/k I messed up a little and changed what I learned to make it better for anyone who wants to try it. It's really important to cream sugar and butter (you may want to try baker's sugar) before adding anything else. Also, make sure you add vanilla before you add flour.
Good luck! More pictures on my Picasa Photo Album (menu bar at the top).
No comments:
Post a Comment