My dear friend, Leslie Nhan, posted one of these and I had to re-post. Remember back in those Myspace days where we use to fill these out ALL the time? lol I should go back and check some of those posts out....
Here we go!
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = VitaWater: Revive
2. Last phone call = Bryan, telling me he's at my house
3. Last text message = Rich, also telling me he's at my house (for a midnight walk)
4. Last song you listened to= Mr. Taxi, Girls Generation
5. Last time you cried = Last week when I had to tell Bryan the harsh truth about how I needed time away to study for my Boards exam
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = Yes, it still ended the same
7. Been cheated on = Not that I know of... although, does flirting openly with other girls to sabotage your own relationship count?
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = Yes, oh those high school days. Teens are wild lol
9. Lost someone special = Yes, but I put forth my effort to make it work, and he just couldn't...
10. Been depressed = 1 year ago I would have said Yes, but after having been to the State Hospital, I can confidently say NO to this one
11. Traveled outside the US = Yes indeed! Russia, Taiwan, China, Canada (eh?) and soon to be Korea!
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. White
13. Tiffany Blue
14. Red
THIS YEAR, HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend? = Yes, although I'm using the term "friend" loosely
16. Fallen out of love = No, but when I do, it's sad :( I get disinterested
17. Laughed until you cried = HELL Yes :)
18. Met someone who changed you = Yes, from fieldwork
19. Found out who your true friends were = It's an ever-changing process... some people are unreliable
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Yep. Sad story. Some ol' fogeys in the Chinese community were talking smack about me because I'm to be the next President of UOCA, yet my boyfriend comes with me to the board meetings. I still see nothing wrong with it, but I guess they're traditional and don't approve.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? = On Facebook: 100%
23. How many kids do you want to have = Hm, not to ever exceed 3, but only as many as I can afford to live a good quality life
24. Do you have any pets = 6 saltwater fish, 1 beta fish, 1 bamboo plant, 1 boyfriend, 2 siblings, and 2 parents. I take care of them all. :P
25. Do you want to change your name = lol From Mika? or Michelle?
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Wow, honestly, I don't remember...
27. What time did you wake up today = 7:05 a.m. to take my bro to school and study X_X
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Watching Nodame Cantabile with Deena, Rich, Bryan, and Catherine
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = to pass the Boards Exam!!!!!
30. Last time you saw your mother = Sunday night, rushing frantically to get to the airport for her vacation with my dad in Cancun :)
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = I wish to have great jobs when I start working
32. What are you listening to right now? = The sound of rain falling~
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Yes, the owner of Market Street Grill
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? = The delay in processing my application to take the Boards Test
35. Most visited webpage = lol My blog?
36. Whats your full name? = Michelle Lee
37. Nicknames= Shell, Mika, seester, hunnie, that tall Asian girl
38. Relationship Status = the real one or the fake one? Reality: In a fabulous relationship with my best friend, Bryan Chau. Face value: In an open relationship with Catherine Lee lol
39. Zodiac sign = which zodiac? Tiger or Libra
40. Male or female? = Female.... stupid question
41. Elementary = Bella Vista & Ridgecrest
42. Junior high = Butler Middle
43. High school/College = Brighton High, University of Utah
44. Hair color = Black. No variation whatsoever. It's not even light black or brownish-black, it's the deepest black you can get. All naturale.
45. Long or short = Very Long, although it doesn't seem like it because I'm so tall.
46. Height = 6'3"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = lol Everytime I hear the word crush, I think of Chris: "I'm not a player, I just crush a lot"
48: What do you like about yourself? = my ability to make things happen. Wishes are my command, and for good friends, I will do anything and everything to make them happy because they're special to me.
49. Piercings = use to have my ears pierced
50. Tattoos = Nopers
51. Righty or lefty= Righty
FIRSTS :
52. First injury = Well, I've sprained my ankles countless numbers of times, but I had knee surgery on the cartilage
54. First best friend = I believe it was Leslie Ebert & Rachael Larsen
55. First sport you joined = hm............... there were so many. Is tap-dance or ballet a sport? lol I can't remember if I did swimming, tennis, or archery first.
56. First vacation = 2 years old- Taiwan :)
RIGHT NOW
59. Eating = Ghirardelli chocolate cake
60. Drinking = Water
61. I'm about to = check my status on my Boards Test before I study the entire day
62. Listening to = it's still raining...
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = Yes, only if I can afford them
65. Get Married? = with someone who will love me no matter who I am, how I act, and treat me like I'm cherished
66. Career? = Part OT, part chef, part event planner, part designer
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or Eyes= Lips (that's why you should stop picking at them... *ahem* you know who you are)
68. Hugs or Kisses = Hugs can last so much longer
69. Shorter or Taller = Taller, for no apparent reason.... ;)
70. Older or Younger = hm....
71. Romantic or Spontaneous = Can it be both? If I had to choose, Romantic
72. Nice stomach or Nice arms = Stomach- who likes picky people? You can't take them out socially, for a date, or even for a midnight snack.
73. Sensitive or Loud =bit of both
74. Hook-up or Relationship = Relationship. I've never hooked up with anyone before... just long term relationships
75. Trouble maker or hesitant= Trouble maker over hesitant any day. I'm the only one that can be indecisive! XD
HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Lost glasses/contacts? = Yes- I lost my contact when I was a lifeguard. I thought it was still in my eye, but it had already fallen out and I rubbed my eye until it was red. That's why I have a red area on my right eye.
80. Broken someone's heart = Yes, it was for the best.
81. Had your own heart broken = Yes, it sucked because I had to be the bigger person and do the dirty work of breaking up
82. Been arrested = No
83. Turned someone down = Yes... more-so in high school than now (I guess I appeal to white people more than I do Asians lol)
84. Cried when someone died = Yes
85. Fallen for a friend? = Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
86. Yourself = Yes
87. Miracles = Yes
88. Love at first sight = Yes
89. Heaven =... don't really think about the afterlife too much. I'm all about living in the present, living life to the fullest!
90. Santa Clause = Milk & cookies every year ;) hahahaha
92. Angels = ...
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time= Never. I would never be able to hide it.
95. Did you sing today? = humming~
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = OH MAN, I think about this question ALL THE TIME. I would seriously go back to high school, sophmore year. Middle school was fun, but I would definitely change things for high school. If I did, I wouldn't be such a brat, I'd be better at swimming, and I'd have my master's at the age of 21. Sort out my priorities, right?
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Any day I was with him :)
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = I've always been pretty guarded, but no, I'm very comfortable right now
100. Posting this as 100 truth's? = duh.
1. Last beverage = VitaWater: Revive
2. Last phone call = Bryan, telling me he's at my house
3. Last text message = Rich, also telling me he's at my house (for a midnight walk)
4. Last song you listened to= Mr. Taxi, Girls Generation
5. Last time you cried = Last week when I had to tell Bryan the harsh truth about how I needed time away to study for my Boards exam
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = Yes, it still ended the same
7. Been cheated on = Not that I know of... although, does flirting openly with other girls to sabotage your own relationship count?
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = Yes, oh those high school days. Teens are wild lol
9. Lost someone special = Yes, but I put forth my effort to make it work, and he just couldn't...
10. Been depressed = 1 year ago I would have said Yes, but after having been to the State Hospital, I can confidently say NO to this one
11. Traveled outside the US = Yes indeed! Russia, Taiwan, China, Canada (eh?) and soon to be Korea!
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. White
13. Tiffany Blue
14. Red
THIS YEAR, HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend? = Yes, although I'm using the term "friend" loosely
16. Fallen out of love = No, but when I do, it's sad :( I get disinterested
17. Laughed until you cried = HELL Yes :)
18. Met someone who changed you = Yes, from fieldwork
19. Found out who your true friends were = It's an ever-changing process... some people are unreliable
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Yep. Sad story. Some ol' fogeys in the Chinese community were talking smack about me because I'm to be the next President of UOCA, yet my boyfriend comes with me to the board meetings. I still see nothing wrong with it, but I guess they're traditional and don't approve.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? = On Facebook: 100%
23. How many kids do you want to have = Hm, not to ever exceed 3, but only as many as I can afford to live a good quality life
24. Do you have any pets = 6 saltwater fish, 1 beta fish, 1 bamboo plant, 1 boyfriend, 2 siblings, and 2 parents. I take care of them all. :P
25. Do you want to change your name = lol From Mika? or Michelle?
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Wow, honestly, I don't remember...
27. What time did you wake up today = 7:05 a.m. to take my bro to school and study X_X
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Watching Nodame Cantabile with Deena, Rich, Bryan, and Catherine
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = to pass the Boards Exam!!!!!
30. Last time you saw your mother = Sunday night, rushing frantically to get to the airport for her vacation with my dad in Cancun :)
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = I wish to have great jobs when I start working
32. What are you listening to right now? = The sound of rain falling~
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Yes, the owner of Market Street Grill
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? = The delay in processing my application to take the Boards Test
35. Most visited webpage = lol My blog?
36. Whats your full name? = Michelle Lee
37. Nicknames= Shell, Mika, seester, hunnie, that tall Asian girl
38. Relationship Status = the real one or the fake one? Reality: In a fabulous relationship with my best friend, Bryan Chau. Face value: In an open relationship with Catherine Lee lol
39. Zodiac sign = which zodiac? Tiger or Libra
40. Male or female? = Female.... stupid question
41. Elementary = Bella Vista & Ridgecrest
42. Junior high = Butler Middle
43. High school/College = Brighton High, University of Utah
44. Hair color = Black. No variation whatsoever. It's not even light black or brownish-black, it's the deepest black you can get. All naturale.
45. Long or short = Very Long, although it doesn't seem like it because I'm so tall.
46. Height = 6'3"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = lol Everytime I hear the word crush, I think of Chris: "I'm not a player, I just crush a lot"
48: What do you like about yourself? = my ability to make things happen. Wishes are my command, and for good friends, I will do anything and everything to make them happy because they're special to me.
49. Piercings = use to have my ears pierced
50. Tattoos = Nopers
51. Righty or lefty= Righty
FIRSTS :
52. First injury = Well, I've sprained my ankles countless numbers of times, but I had knee surgery on the cartilage
54. First best friend = I believe it was Leslie Ebert & Rachael Larsen
55. First sport you joined = hm............... there were so many. Is tap-dance or ballet a sport? lol I can't remember if I did swimming, tennis, or archery first.
56. First vacation = 2 years old- Taiwan :)
RIGHT NOW
59. Eating = Ghirardelli chocolate cake
60. Drinking = Water
61. I'm about to = check my status on my Boards Test before I study the entire day
62. Listening to = it's still raining...
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = Yes, only if I can afford them
65. Get Married? = with someone who will love me no matter who I am, how I act, and treat me like I'm cherished
66. Career? = Part OT, part chef, part event planner, part designer
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or Eyes= Lips (that's why you should stop picking at them... *ahem* you know who you are)
68. Hugs or Kisses = Hugs can last so much longer
69. Shorter or Taller = Taller, for no apparent reason.... ;)
70. Older or Younger = hm....
71. Romantic or Spontaneous = Can it be both? If I had to choose, Romantic
72. Nice stomach or Nice arms = Stomach- who likes picky people? You can't take them out socially, for a date, or even for a midnight snack.
73. Sensitive or Loud =bit of both
74. Hook-up or Relationship = Relationship. I've never hooked up with anyone before... just long term relationships
75. Trouble maker or hesitant= Trouble maker over hesitant any day. I'm the only one that can be indecisive! XD
HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Lost glasses/contacts? = Yes- I lost my contact when I was a lifeguard. I thought it was still in my eye, but it had already fallen out and I rubbed my eye until it was red. That's why I have a red area on my right eye.
80. Broken someone's heart = Yes, it was for the best.
81. Had your own heart broken = Yes, it sucked because I had to be the bigger person and do the dirty work of breaking up
82. Been arrested = No
83. Turned someone down = Yes... more-so in high school than now (I guess I appeal to white people more than I do Asians lol)
84. Cried when someone died = Yes
85. Fallen for a friend? = Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
86. Yourself = Yes
87. Miracles = Yes
88. Love at first sight = Yes
89. Heaven =... don't really think about the afterlife too much. I'm all about living in the present, living life to the fullest!
90. Santa Clause = Milk & cookies every year ;) hahahaha
92. Angels = ...
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time= Never. I would never be able to hide it.
95. Did you sing today? = humming~
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = OH MAN, I think about this question ALL THE TIME. I would seriously go back to high school, sophmore year. Middle school was fun, but I would definitely change things for high school. If I did, I wouldn't be such a brat, I'd be better at swimming, and I'd have my master's at the age of 21. Sort out my priorities, right?
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Any day I was with him :)
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = I've always been pretty guarded, but no, I'm very comfortable right now
100. Posting this as 100 truth's? = duh.
I kinda feel like we should have a heart-to-heart discussion about some of your responses here...
ReplyDeleteon an unrelated note,
#47 - LIKE!
<3
ReplyDelete