It's all sort of surreal to realize the importance of everyone's question: what's next? Well, for those of you who haven't asked yet, lemme fill you in.
- Boards Test. Yes, I still have to take it. Paperwork got messed up, so it may be postponed (which is fine by me, I'm waaaay behind on studying).
- Korea/Taiwan Trip! Gonna spend 2 months overseas in Asia with friends and family. A trip back to Taiwan is 6 years overdue.
- If studying and test taking go well, I'll look for a job before I leave. If not, I'll have to look after. Worst case scenario- find a job afterwards at a place that pays crappy with a crappy therapy team. Best case scenario- find jobs before leaving to Asia and returning to start work in 1 week once jet-lag is a-ok. PRN therapy at 3-5 different places, Sun-Fri.
No comments:
Post a Comment