Everyone headed out early today- we planned to see San Jiou Grandma (my grandma’s brother’s wife) and their family in a far away place…. It took us forever to get there. 2 train rides, a shuttle, and a short walk later, we made it! We spent the entire day there- morning ‘til night. Lunch and dinner (Zhong Zhi). We hung out with our cousins- Sean and Maureen- and played some card games with Sean before going out to a birthday party with Maureen.
 |
| Yellow Kiwi! |
 |
| Guava fruit! |
 |
| The family together again :D |
 |
| Me & John's glasses lol |
Maureen’s friend, a foreigner turning 30, had a private party at this bar called The Brass Monkey (opened by foreigners, so no smoking is allowed inside). We had FREE unlimited drinks, snacks, good drinking games, and dancing. SO MUCH FUN!!! The coolest part was the jager bombs lined up along a pool table…. I really really wish I had my Tryx! A video would be worthwhile. My favorite part was the dance floor- I’ve been itching to do some dancing! I finally got my fix in (after 10 days of partying in Korea, I finally get to play).
We had so much fun, bringing in random people to our circle. Some of the Taiwanese girls are sooo pretty and fashionable… I wish I were petite and cute! But no, I’m just a giant….. *sigh* We took a taxi home (opted out not to go to Roxy, a club everyone was headed to) at 3am so we could get some shut-eye for John’s kung-fu class tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment