After taking the long awaited NBCOT test, I am proud to announce that I passed. :) In retrospect, I felt good about the test afterwards, but too afraid to say it to anyone (for fear of failing after feeling good about it).
I am so happy, the feelings of uncertainty and lack of confidence was all for nothing. Thanks to everyone who cheered me on. Special thanks to Bryan, who endured 1 month of torture to let me cram studying for this test. I'm so blessed to have you in my life!
Now it's official. Michelle Lee, MOT, OTR/L. :)

Congrats! How about the rest of your family?
ReplyDeleteDad
HAHA Definitely thanks to my family for sticking it out all 7 years for me to finish. I can't thank you guys enough! Especially for ignoring me the last month... man, that was really hard to do! You are the best family anyone could ask for. <3
ReplyDelete