Monday, June 27, 2011

Quick Status Update

Alright, here are some things that are currently going on:

- I'm lacking sleep from spending all night uploading pics to my blogs since day 1 of this trip
- it's still raining
- we're watching MVs and dramas on TV
- we finished packing ALL our stuff (which was a major feat in itself)
- we're waiting to take a taxi to go to the train station.  Train ride in the rain for 2 1/2 hrs? Sign me up.
- Cat and I are missing our boys (but don't worry, we're 1/2 way through our trip!)
- cleaned uncle Emerson's bathroom (he is so organized and clean... it's scary.  Cleaner and more organized than me?  Yeah, I thought it was impossible, too)

Alrighty, Mika here, over and out!

PS- don't know how well I will be able to check my internet in the next week at A-ma's place... but we'll update as soon as I can.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment