Monday, June 27, 2011

Last day in Kaohsiung City

Today is our last day here!  We will surely miss this place, but we will be moving on to bigger and better adventures. 

Uncle bought Cat and I egg sandwiches this morning- I might start making my egg sandwiches like theirs, with tomatoes lettuce, salt, pepper, and sliced meat.... he left for a meeting while we met up with Deng ayi where she took us to E-Da World, an area less than 1 year old, complete with university, hotels, amusement park, and an outlet mall to name a few.

We shopped in the afternoon for quite a long time and planned on going up to the ferris wheel and into the amusement rides (only 650NT after 3pm), but it was 4:30 by the time we were done shopping, and we had to leave around 6/6:30 for dinner with uncle, auntie, and his friend.

Cat bought this super cute orange top that had a "skirt" at the bottom... I'm so jealous that I want to wear it everyday!  hahaha just kidding.  No really, it's an extremely cute top.  Deng ayi got some futuristic looking running shoes, which she has to break in before she goes on her trip to Hong Kong in September.  I got some new bras, which aren't as great of quality as I had hoped, but there's more opportunities in the future.

We raced to dinner after shopping and had some great food!  It's self explanatory- see picture lol


Escargot?

hahaha It's not what you think!

After beer, fish, and various Chinese dishes, we booked a KTV room to sing a bit of karaoke.  It was really cheap!  Only 350NT for 3 hours (booked by the room, not by the person).  Cat and I had to sing some old school songs, but everyone else enjoyed them- they were more well known with that crowd.  :)

Now, we're back, with train ticket in hand to Taimali for 12:40pm.  Gonna go see A-ma & A-gong (grandma and grandpa on mom's side) tomorrow!

PS- it's raining tennis balls here for the past 8 hours... I hope it doesn't flood.  :\

No comments:

Post a Comment