Cat and I went to Caribbean Bay today! ^_^ It was so exciting.... we left early in the morning to head out to Everland Resort. We took a train all the way to Gangnam, then took a bus for an hour to the resort. Cat and I went on every single ride and soaked in the hot tubs, including the lemon bath. :) Our favorite ride was the one featured in the CABI video (I <3 SNSD!!), but definitely not celebrity lifeguards (although they were super nice, fun, and tan).
Shortly after exploring Gangnam when we got back from Everland Resort we found out there were chicken & beer restaurants everywhere... so naturally, we tried one out. It was amazing! The place we went to was hoppin'. We looked around for Mug for Rabbit / Cork for Turtle, a bunny cafe known for their wasabi & ginger tea and their patbingsu (shaved ice with red bean). It was really hard to find and quite far from where we were, so we "accidentally" stumbled upon a Red Mango!
I know, you're probably thinking "what's so cool about Red Mango? We have one in Utah." True, true... but did you know it was founded in Korea? The Koreans were the start of this frogurt place. We wanted to try it out here because it's gotta be better in the home country. Sure enough, it was. We ordered a lemon milk tea shaved ice with yogurt. It is seriously delicious.... we couldn't get enough.
Afterwards, we did some street shopping- Cat and I bought identical digital watches (although we wish they were LED) and she bought a new pair of sunglasses (after she lost her favorite ones just before our bike ride near the Han River). These glasses = pimpin'.
Lots of love- unique posts to come about the culture in Korea! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment