Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Take that... Rewind it Back

(Chris, you will particularly like this post)

Today was a relaxing day.  We woke up at 12:30 (yet again, our room has no windows...) for lunch.  We came back up to the third floor to check stuff online and I talked with mom, jou-ma, and aunt Peggy on the phone.  I talked with mom for over 2 hrs, catching up on stuff.  We practically had the entire conversation in Chinese!  I was proud of myself *nod nod*.

We watched a movie and ate these delicious mangos and lychee.... I have never had fruit so sweet and soft.  Really, THE BEST.  <3



We had dinner with the fam (minus Wei-liang [aka Kent] and Yi-ling, our super shy cousins).  Always a big event every day.  :)  Grandma made papaya/honeydew/honey milk and it was fantastic!!  We sat and chatted with the grandparents for awhile before browsing through some old school pictures....

The top results are below.  Enjoy!!

Mommy graduates!  So smrt

Twins <3

Mom = top left

The fam minus daddy taking the pic

Mommy's wants to be held by Daddy :'(

When I was 2 yrs old!  Everyone's so young :O

Younger cousin Wei-liang [Kent]

Uncle Winston's family 

Younger cousin, Yi-ling

Mom & her sister and brothers :D

When I was 14 and we came to Taimali to visit :)  Eating one of my favorite fruits (buddha head)

Sooo young~
lil' John!  He WAS so cute!  lol  Yes, you've met my other grandparents before


Gotta love grandparents saving pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment