Saturday, June 4, 2011

Epiphany

I think I just had an epiphany.  I realized something I do subconsciously to avoid indicisive situations at all costs. 

It's called planning.  I think when it comes to scheduling for days/weeks, I am the closest thing to OCD.  Today, I experienced "Okay, what do you want to do next?" moments all too many times.  Honestly, when I say I don't care, I seriously don't give a shit, so stop asking me what I think.  If I have an opinion or a preference, you'll know.

Is that so hard?

So, to avoid all those "hm, what's next..." sticky situations, I plan.

:)

2 comments:

  1. just remember, others might not care what they wanna do either, so just make sure you're mindful of others feelings too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that situation, it becomes a never ending cycle. Just like in Jungle Book "Eh, what you wanna do?" "I dunno, what you wanna do?" and on and on and on...

    ReplyDelete